Topic: Tracing Pre-Custom History: 1941 Pickup (#18-64575


Maobrien53    -- 09-10-2026 @ 1:27 AM
  Hello Everyone

I am a new owner based in Gloucestershire, UK, and I am currently assembling a thorough history file for a 1941 Ford Half-Ton Pickup that was imported from America in 2019

I want to be completely upfront that the truck has been customized and is currently configured as a restomod (it left America with a Ford 302/TH350 combo and now runs a Chevy SB in the UK). However, my primary goal is to trace and document its pre-customization factory identity and early history

Here is the data from its American life that I am attempting to unpack:

Chassis / Frame Number: ? 18-6457599 ? (Stamped on the left front frame rail)

Last Recorded US Owner: Steve Holloway of Albany, Georgia (Dougherty County)

US Registration: Georgia State Tag HAS0YT

Subsequent Sale: Purchased out of the Car Corral (Gate 50) at the Daytona Turkey Run around 2018/2019 for an asking price of $22,900.

I am trying to learn more about the truck's early life before the original Flathead V8 was swapped out. If Steve Holloway rings a bell with any members in the Georgia regional groups, or if anyone remembers seeing this truck on the show circuit before it went to Daytona, I would love to hear from you

Any old roster mentions or historical details would be an invaluable addition to this truck's timeline folder.

Thank you very much for welcoming an international enthusiast!

Best Regards
Martin


EFV-8 Club Forum : https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum
Topic: https://www.earlyfordv8.org/forum/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=18&Topic=18254